Your CRM integrates with MX Connect for merchant portfolio reporting.
You can enable the integration in a few easy steps as follows:
- Log into your mxconnect.com account and create a new MX Connect API key.
- In IRIS CRM, create a new datasource using your API key and assign merchants to it.
- Finally, create scheduled tasks to pull the reporting data in preset intervals.
Below are the step-by-step instructions to enable the Priority Payments MX Connect Reporting Integration on your site.
Creating The MX Connect API Key
To create the MX Connect API key log into mxconnect.com and then:
- Click on your username on the top right of the screen
- Select "My Account"
- Select "API Keys" from the menu that comes up
- Click Add API Key to create the new key.
Here is a screenshot of the API Keys menu option:
Create The MXConnect Datasource
To create a new MXConnect datasource in the CRM follow these steps:
1. On the Manage Processors page (Manage > Administration > Processors > Processor Settings), create a new datasource with type MXConnect API as shown in the below screenshot.
Enter the login that you use to log into MXConnect's website, set API Environment to Production, paste the API Key you created earlier in the API Key field, and click Assign:
2. Assign merchants to the new datasource.
Create Scheduled Tasks
To set up the scheduled tasks for retrieving MXConnect data, navigate to Manage > Administration > Site Options > Scheduled Tasks, and click Add Task to add a new scheduled task.
The new schedule item popup will appear as shown in the below screenshot:
Use the popup to create the following scheduled tasks with recommended retrieval schedules:
- MXConnect API - Authorizations (scheduled daily with Date Range to Last 3 Days)
- MXConnect API - Batches & Transactions (scheduled daily with Date Range to Last 3 Days)
- MXConnect API - Chargebacks (scheduled daily with Date Range to Last 3 Days)
- MXConnect API - Merchant Details (scheduled daily)
- MXConnect API - Reserves (scheduled daily with Date Range to Last 3 Days)
- MXConnect API - Statements (scheduled monthly on 4th, 5th, & 6th day of the month)
With this, your Priority Payments MX Connect Reporting integration has been enabled.
MX Connect Reports Examples
Below are a few examples of reports generated using data retrieved from MX Connect.