The Web Forms management page is the place where you can find and manage all of your web forms.
To access the page click on the Manage Web Forms option in the administration menu (Web Forms > Manage Web Forms):
The Web Forms page shows all of your forms grouped in collapsible sections based on the form type.
To add a new group click on the New Form Group button:
You can manage the group settings or delete a group using the buttons shown on the group section header:
To manage the web forms in a form group, click on the group's accordion to expand the list of the available forms:
If needed, you can re-arrange the forms within a group by moving them to a new position in the list:
To add a new form in the group click the New Web Form button:
More info: Web Forms - Create a Web Form
Once the new form is created, you can use the three action shortcuts in the title row to perform one of the following actions:
- Delete the web form
- Manage access permissions for form editing
- Copy the form link
Use the action buttons in the description row to perform one of the following actions:
- Duplicate the web form
- Manage the web form links, more info: Web Forms - Manage Defaults and Form URLs
- Manage the web form settings (such as the form name, notification rules, lead import options, e-signature options, and others)
- Build your web form using a WYSIWYG editor
- Open and preview the web form in a new tab
A sample web form is also available which you can use to familiarize yourself with the form options.
You can open the sample form using the View Sample Form shortcut: